Sunday, May 2, 2010

Top 10 Things I Do When I'm Home Alone, etc.

10. do homework (psshhh yeah right)
9. draw various random pictures
8. play MarioKart
7. suck at MarioKart
6. read Harry Potter for the 20th plus time
5. play piano
4. play guitar
3. play trumpet
2. blast music at the highest possible volume
1. sing at the top of my voice like there's no tomorrow

There was a man back in '95
Whose heart ran out of summers
But before he died, I asked him
Wait, what's the sense in life
Come over me, Come over me

He said,

Son why you got to sing that tune
Catch a Dylan song or some eclipse of the moon
Let an angel swing and make you swoon
Then you will see... You will see

Then he said,

Here's a riddle for you
Find the Answer
There's a reason for the world
You and I...


Summer is so damn close.
I can't wait <3

No comments:

Post a Comment